If you love spritzing and spraying, you'll love these Mini Misters spray bottles by Ranger Ink. These misters are sturdy, do not clog and are easy to fill. Create a very fine mist to cover your project as much or as little as you want. Try filling the mister with water and spraying on top of Tim Holtz Distress Ink (not included) to create an interesting background. It can also be used as an agent to set Perfect Pearls Pigment Powders (not included), to activate watercolor paints or blend watercolor pencils. Give projects a fantastic faux watercolor look when you mist a stamp. To make your own inks, simply add a few drops of dye inks, reinkers, resist inks, Adirondack Color Wash (not included) or more to your mister and spray away. They are extremely cost-efficient, allowing you to only mix what you need. The different color misters ensure you don't misidentify your sprays. This Tim Holtz-recommended product comes with three mini misters. They are the perfect size to carry to crops and they won't leak. Other ideas for usage include:
- Keep metal clays moist while working
- As a release agent with polymer clays to mist molds, brayers, texture plates and more
- Mix with Adirondack Acrylics to create paint glazes
- fill Mini Misters with your favorite craft mediums for unique techniques: Dye inks, reinkers, resist inks, rubber stamp cleaners, Adirondack Color Wash, and so much more
- Each sold separately - 1 mini mister per pack
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!